What we do
freva.com is an engineering company which develops and manufactures IoT (Internet of Things) products and services for the uninitiated who want to set up a user-friendly IoT application at an affordable price.
Most of our products are sold in kits and are very easy to assemble and configure.
Our main activities are:
• Consultancy to organisations who want to take advantage of the Internet of Things
• Development of tutorials and training modules to help people and organisations setting up IoT applications by their own
• Sale of user friendly DIY IoT-kits, -components, and -services.
About the founder
The company has been founded by Frederic Vanvolsem in 2017. Frederic is an experienced engineer and had the opportunity to work during more than 20 years in the manufacturing industry. Always being passionate about the latest technological developments, Frederic is continuously updating and improving his technical know-how. Considering his life’s passions and acquired skills, the deep interest in the wonderful world of IoT came almost naturally.
We believe we can make IoT accessible to all uninitiated people.
Thanks to our products and services, almost everybody should be able to setup and implement a user-friendly IoT application to satisfy some specific need.
We are doing the hard work:
- finding out which technology is the most appropriate for each application
- developing the necessary electronic components and accessories
- programming the microcontrollers
Setting up your IoT application should be as simple as assemble an IKEA furniture!
Tir aux Pigeons 85
+32 476 681 481
IBAN: BE15 7360 3528 5230
Our newsletter keeps you informed about our latest tutorials, products and services. You can unsubscribe at any time.